The Global Medium Chain Triglycerides market is forecast to reach USD 1.07 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fats that are derived by processing palm kernel and coconut oils may be referred to as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs can be considered as a man-made fat. Its unique functional and metabolic properties are the result of its chemical structure that makes it a versatile ingredient in various food, flavor, and pharmaceutical applications. One of its major use is manufacturing MCT oil, which is a supplement made from these fats, which have a high concentration of MCTs. MCTs are considered to be highly beneficial in weight loss in various ways. In one study, it was stated that these manmade fat increases leptin and peptide YY. These two hormones increase feelings of fullness and minimize appetite. In various studies conducted on humans and animals, it has been established that MCTs, mainly C10 and C8, increases the ability of the body to burn fat and calories.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Medium Chain Triglycerides Market Report:
E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Lonza Group Ltd, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Croda International PLC, Musim Mas Holdings, The Procter Gamble Company, Wilmar International Limited, Acme-Hardesty Co. Inc., Sternchemie GmbH Co Kg and Nutiva.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2648
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Medium Chain Triglycerides market held a market share of USD 637.0 Million in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- In context to Source, the Palm segment is projected to witness a significant growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 36.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Palm segment is attributed to the fact that palm kernel oil is a rich source of the man-made fat, which comprises nearly 54.0% of MCTs along with the affordability of this source results in growing preference of this source of MCTs.
- In context to Fatty Acid Type, the Caprylic Acid segment held the largest market share of more than 30.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Various beneficial properties of this type of fatty acid like antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties make it an ideal choice for treating various disorders like skin conditions, high cholesterol, digestive disorders and yeast infections, which results in the high demand for Caprylic Acid in the pharmaceutical sector.
- In regards to Application, the Personal care cosmetics segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold, 10.5% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Personal care cosmetics segment is attributed to the continuous growth of the personal care sector, various benefits of MCTs like antimicrobial antiviral properties gets easily absorbed in the skin and smoothens the skin have resulted in the growing demand of the man-made fat in manufacturing personal care cosmetic products.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 35.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the expanding healthcare pharmaceutical industry, increasing geriatric population, and continuously increasing demand for dietary health supplement products.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medium-chain-triglycerides-market
For the purpose of helping readers make profitable business decisions, the report is written with industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection. In addition to providing detailed information on technical and product advances, this report also discusses market value, growth rates, and niche market segments in detail.
An analysis of the Medium Chain Triglycerides market has been carried out by segmenting it into key regions and offering information on growth rates, market shares, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratios, analysis of the industrial chain, demand and supply, imports and exports, revenue contributions, and the presence of key players in each region. To gain a better understanding of the regional spread of and progress of the Medium Chain Triglycerides market, a country-by-country analysis of the market is provided in the report.
The global Medium Chain Triglycerides market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further market segmentation
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Technical Grade
- Medical Grade
Fatty Acid Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Capric Acid
- Caprylic Acid
- Caproic Acid
- Lauric Acid
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Dietary health supplements
- Personal care cosmetics
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2648
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Research Reports
Fishmeal Fish Oil Market:https://www.adminer.org/redirect/?url=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fishmeal-and-fish-oil-market
Eggshell Membrane Market:https://www.dltk-teach.com/p.asp?p=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/eggshell-membrane-market
Plant-Based Beverages Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plant-based-beverages-market
Dairy Blends Market:https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-blends-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370