Growing industrialization and infrastructure growth in developing nations is driving the market demand.
Iron oxide pigments Market Size – USD 22.04 Billion in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 5.0%, Trends – High Utilization of Pigments.
The global Iron oxide pigments Market is forecast to reach USD 31.94 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data The Iron oxide pigments are obtained from mixed metal oxides and are designed by a high-temperature calcination process. These pigments are not impressed by strong acids, oxidizing agents, and base. Most Iron oxide pigments can resist many temperatures and unfavorable climatic conditions; they are heat immune, have resistance to different chemicals. There are various Iron oxide pigments available and are organized originally from sources they are obtained. Some of the Iron oxide pigments include Cadmiums, which are received from cadmium compounds Chrome, which is acquired from lead, and Irons that are derived from various iron oxides, among others.
Inorganic color pigments are used in different enterprises, which are powder coatings, coil coatings, and architectural coatings. It is also used in the coloring of plastics, and constructions. It finds its purpose in the automotive segments as a colorant for engineering plastics. The value of industrial products, which has improved over the past few years, the demands on appearance and durability are increasing. Due to their rapidity characteristics and adaptability to conditions, they are the most preferred pigments used in construction.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3329
Top Companies: Tasnee, Tata Pigments, China Hongqiao Group Limited, Matapel Chemicals INEOS Pigments, Jiangsu Yuxing Industry Trade Co., Ltd., Tronox Limited, Dominion Colour Corporation, Alabama Pigments Company, and Ferro Corporation among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- APAC and Europe both have a high-value utilization of Iron oxide pigments in the coming year of 2027. Still, in the year 2019, APAC was the leading region in the market of Iron oxide pigments.
- In the type of pigment segmentation, most of the share is covered by Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxide and will also be seen with the highest CAGR.
- In the segment of Distribution Channel according to the gathered figures, it can be said that the online market coverage was of 40.2% and offline was covering up to 59.8% in the year 2019.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3329
The global Iron oxide pigments market is segmented into:
Pigment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Carbon Black
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Paints coatings
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3329
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Ruthenium Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ruthenium-market
Molybdenum Disulfide Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/molybdenum-disulfide-market
Methyl Methacrylate Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methyl-methacrylate-market
Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vinyl-acetate-monomer-market
Non-Phthalate Plasticizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-phthalate-plasticizers-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs